What should be done with the EPS waste?
We buy expanded polyestyrene waste from our collaboratos around the world on a daily basis, being dedicated exclussively to recycle it. So if you regularly generate EPS waste, we can help you with the process of managing it.
In case you are interested on a collaboration with us and valuing your waste, you can contact us by e-mail or telephone. We will require some information such as the quality level and amounts generated. The deails we must know to be able to assit you are the following:
- Origin: Post industrial or post consumer
- Quality: Electrical packaging, fish box, construction
- Quantity: Weight per load/pallet and monthly production .
- Photos of the lot, both detailed and as a whole.
- Expected contamination: PU, concrete, wood, metal, cardboard…
With this information, a Traxpo executive will contact you with a purchase offer taking into account the specifications of the material and the evolution of the polystyrene market in current times.
We recommend using one of these two kinds of densifiers
- EPS cold compactors: Reach densities up to 200-500kg/m3. This is the most common kind of compactor among Traxpo's collaborators. .
- Melting Densifier: Available through processes of extrusion, electrical resistance and ifrared. They are usually slower and require more energy consumption. They have an ability to reduce better weight/volume ration, up to 90:1
We care for the environment
The management of expanded polystyrene helps reduce the enormous impact by volume caused by the release of this material