What should be done with the EPS waste?
Traxpo purchases in a daily basis expanded polystyrene waste from our partners all over the world. If you would like to collaborate with us and valorize this kind of waste we need you to contact us by email or phone and provide further information about the material available.
- Origin: Post industrial or post consumer
- Quality: Electrical packaging, fish box, construction
- Quantity: Weight per load/pallet and monthly production .
- Pictures of the lot
- Expected contamination: PU, concrete, wood, metal, cardboard…
Once we receive this information, a Traxpo executive will contact you in order to make you a valorization offer considering the specifications and the evolution of the plastics market in that given moment
We recommend using one of these two kinds of densifiers
- EPS cold compactors: Increase the density up to 200-500kg/m3. It is the most common kind of compactor in the marked.
- Melting Densifier: they could work through extrusion, electric resistance or infrared. They are usually slower and require more energy. They are able to reduce up to 90:1.
We care for the environment
The management of expanded polystyrene helps reduce the enormous impact by volume caused by the release of this material